We have been using Catnips, Notting Hill Cat Sitting Company was years now. I would not trust anyone else with my cat and the keys to my home. Anita is trustworthy, 100 professional and reliable and second to none with the care of my cats and the care of my home too! Lats minute bookings are never a problem as I go away for business often.
Highly recommended cat sitting service.
Elizabeth Morley – owner of Pippin, W11
The Notting Hill Cat Sitting Company. A small reliable family run cat sitting business.
Catnips Of Notting Hill Gate is a cat care company established in 2009 by cat behaviourist and specialised cat groomer Anita Kelsey.
Starting out with a handful of clients Catnips reputation grew, via word of mouth and excellent 5 star client references, to become the leading and most sought after Notting Hill Cat Sitting Company in the heart of the area and supplying the very best cat care service.
Same sitter always. Catnips does not hire any other sitters. We like it small, discrete and personal family run business. No faceless sitters.
- Impeccable client references (any client can be contacted for peace fo mind)
- Fully insured with one of London’s leading animal insurers
- Video, photos and text updates via social media or text/email (whichever your preference)
- Short notice cat sitting no problem. We deal with many business clients who have last minute requests.
- Key emergencies? Some clients have found themselves locked out. Catnips is based just off of Portobello Road and therefore can deal with any kind of emergency quickly and efficiently. We have a key holding and key drop off free service for peace of mind.
- Live in the heart of Notting Hill.
- Basic cat behaviour advice can be given upon. request.
- Professional cat grooming by Anita Kelsey can be arranged during your time away.
- Individual accounts for business clients can be set up for payment ease.
- Every day visits only.
To enquire about Notting Hill Cat Sitting Company please email:firstname.lastname@example.org with your dates, post code and contact details.
Caring for cats is what we know best.