Chrystalla Macedo – Twickenham
Anita came to groom my black and white long hair, Oliver a couple of weeks ago. He had a number of large matts in tricky and “delicate” places. She showed a huge amount of patience, for a groom that took almost 4 hours. Oliver growled and hissed his way through most of it. He wiggled and wriggled his way out of 2 or 3different head cones and one muzzle. Anita always recognised when he was becoming too distressed to continue, and took time to show me the signs. We took plenty of short breaks to allow Olly to relax again. He was a very glossy looking feline at the end of the process!
She followed up her visit with literature on how to groom difficult cats, recommendations on which comb to buy and on high class cat toys. I would recommend her to anybody. She is one in a million!
MOBILE CAT GROOMING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in London, then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat groomer to visit your home to groom your cat.
Why this cat grooming service stands out:
- Your cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is experienced, fully trained, and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside.
- You may be there during the whole cat grooming process
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints ever used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Cat grooming under sedation can be arranged depending on circumstances
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns.
Ollie was happy with Catnips London cat grooming service and your cat will be too!
PLEASE CONTACT CATNIPS – CAT GROOMING SERVICE WITH A PHOTO OF YOUR CAT(S) WITH DETAILS OF THE GROOM REQUIRED. ANY KNOWN AGGRESSION ISSUES AND COAT CONDITION NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE AN ACCURATE QUOTE CAN BE GIVEN.