Barry Keheller – Brixton
Marley is famous at his vets for being an angry difficult to deal with character so grooming has always been a stressful experience for everyone involved. Not the case with Anita though, she knew exactly what to do to calm him down and stop him from felling scared. For the first time he came away from a grooming relaxed and stress free.
Anita also gave great advice and grooming tips on little things we can do at home to make Marley a happier, cleaner cat.
MOBILE CAT GROOMING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in South London, then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat groomer to visit your home to groom your cat.
Why this cat grooming service stands out:
- Your cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is experienced, fully trained, and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside.
- You may be there during the whole cat grooming process
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints ever used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Cat grooming under sedation can be arranged depending on circumstances
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns.
Marley was happy with Catnips London cat grooming service and your cat will be too!
PLEASE CONTACT CATNIPS – CAT GROOMING SERVICE WITH A PHOTO OF YOUR CAT(S) WITH DETAILS OF THE GROOM REQUIRED. ANY KNOWN AGGRESSION ISSUES AND COAT CONDITION NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE AN ACCURATE QUOTE CAN BE GIVEN.