Valentina Parrinello – Putney
Kajal is my blue Persian cat. He’s over 5 years old now and I always had problems with his coat.
His hair gets so long and he doesn’t like when I brush him on his belly or chest. I try my best but some times his screaming gets over me and I just stop brushing him. I used to take him to a Cat Grooming Shop but the last time I did, they called me to come and pick him up earlier because he was getting too stressed and they refused to finish him.
He’s usually very sweet and very affectionate but he cannot stand being groomed. It’s really frustrating because I know I cannot do it myself but also I cannot find someone that was willing to do it so his hair gets quite matted.
I found Anita searching the web, and after reading the whole website I thought I would give it a try. “Maybe she can help me” I thought. I sent her an email, explained about the situation and she agreed to come over.
She came, brought toys for him, her own grooming table, different brushes and clippers. She was so patient, calming and explained to me the best way to brush him. Kajal behaved much better than I expected. She had to pause a few times but not even once thought about giving up!
When it came to do his legs, we both realised he would get over stressed and she suggested I took him over to the Vets in Notting Hill to finish him off under sedation. She took time to go there and finish Kajal herself instead of having the Vet doing it.
Now he looks like a little Lion! He’s so cute!!! I absolutely loved the passion Anita put into her work and the way to she acted with Kajal and his whole situation. I would recommend her 110% ! Thank You Very Much Anita, from me and Kajal J x
MOBILE CAT GROOMING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in London, then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat groomer to visit your home to groom your cat.
Why this cat grooming service stands out:
- Your cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is experienced, fully trained, and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside.
- You may be there during the whole cat grooming process
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints ever used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Cat grooming under sedation can be arranged depending on circumstances
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns.
Kajal was happy with Catnips London cat grooming service and your cat will be too!
PLEASE CONTACT CATNIPS – CAT GROOMING SERVICE WITH A PHOTO OF YOUR CAT(S) WITH DETAILS OF THE GROOM REQUIRED. ANY KNOWN AGGRESSION ISSUES AND COAT CONDITION NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE AN ACCURATE QUOTE CAN BE GIVEN.