feline aggression testimonial
Eleanor Langton – behaviour consultation testimonial
Anita has been very helpful and supportive with advice on how to deal with feline aggression. She considered all aspects of the environment and helped us to understand our cats interactions better. We have been especially grateful for her continued emotional support, reassurance and advice via email after her consultation visit.
Cats that get on can fall out and expert help should be sought out. It’s not good enough asking every forum under the sun about cat behaviour because everyone appears to be an expert!
For specialist help regarding feline aggression and multi cat aggression you will need guidance from a feline behaviour practitioner consultation
This is where Anita can assist you and your family.
Why book a feline behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE OF ONE OF LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERTS, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.
Never feel you are alone.