Marion Houlet – East London cat groomer testimonialMy cat is always very scared of any noise or new person. Grooming him in the past was always synonym of torture for him and he was traumatised as soon as he understood the groomer was coming.But with Anita, the approach was completely different. He started panicking when he understood what she was here for, but she asked me to hold him gently and cuddle him whilst she was grooming him. She approached him very gently and the panic disappeared really quickly.My cat was half in my arms but she gently combed him. Anita’s technique with the clipper was AMAZING!! He didn’t see/hear/feel it coming and she was able to shave the mats without him panicking at all (it’s generally the WORST part). My cat was uncomfortable during the session as he doesn’t like to be combed, but there was no struggle, no panic, no fear which is such a relief for both of us!!!After the session my cat was happy and relaxed, absolutely not traumatised as he usually is.Thank you so much Anita for your amazing job! Soon my cat will forget his past grooming experience and maybe one day he’ll even enjoy it!———————————-
EAST LONDON CAT GROOMER INFO
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian who is looking for an East london cat groomer then you have definitely come to the correct place.
Why does our East London cat groomer stand out?
- Your mobile cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is an expert cat handler, fully trained and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside. She is also a vet referred cat behaviourist.
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints EVER used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats. The best decisions will be made not based on getting the job done or money.
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns. She has just finished a work based degree at Middlesex University, focused on her feline behaviour practice. She was awarded a first.
Marion Houlet and Baby Boy were happy with their East london cat groomer and you and your cat will be too!