Guillaume Duval – Notting Hill
For the first time we called a cat sitter as Christmas and the New Year period is very busy for every one. All of our friends and neighbours where not in or it proved complicated to have someone 5 days in a row so our local pet shop in Notting Hill gave us Anita’s number and no wonder why they trusted her.
It’s not very easy to leave the key of your place and the responsibility of your cat to someone but when we met Anita the first time, we knew straight away that she was trustful. Anita asked all the relevant questions and we felt reassured because as she’s experienced, she knows exactly what to ask in order to have all information in case of an unexpected emergency.
Everything was set up before we left for a few days. We received twice daily mails with pictures and updates about our cat who had a great time with Anita. Anita is very flexible and it was also made easy for us to manage the key exchanges.
We are so glad to have Anita and Catnips in the neighbourhood. We’ll definitely ask her to come again.
We recommend Anita as she’s a real cat friend, with extensive knowledge on how to entertain cats.
Anita thank you very much for the serenity you gave us.
Knowing that you were here with our cat was priceless!
CAT SITTING W11
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in W11, Notting Hill then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Napoleon was happy with Catnips cat sitting service and your cat(s) will be too!