Charlie Davis – Cat sitting Notting Hill – Blue
“I can’t recommend Anita highly enough. She is completely reliable, friendly and my only issue is my cat seems to like her more than he likes me!”
NOTTING HILL CAT SITTING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and have just read Cat sitting Notting Hill – Blue then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
The above Cat sitting Notting Hill – Blue testimonial should give you total peace of mind to book us.
WHY SHOULD CATS STAY IN THEIR OWN HOME?
Cats are territorial and territory is everything to them. Therefore removing your cat to a cattery or to be boarded in another home (both unfamiliar territory) is stressful for cats. The best option a cat owner has to is hire a cat sitter to visit the home everyday or to hire a live in cat sitter.