Tanya Amaya – w9
I can’t say enough good things about Anita and her fabulous petsitting services. I’ve had my sweet little Persian Anouk for 11 years now and while she is warm and cuddly with me it takes her a long time to warm up to strangers. From the first time Anita came to look after Anouk, I received updated text messages on her behavior while I was away along with pictures of her and upon my return I always found that Anita would go the extra mile and bring her a little toy as well. With all of my other petsitters, I always wondered if they actually spent time with Anouk and played with her and that was never the case with Anita. She updated me almost every day on her activities, her appetite, her sleep and playing habits. She gave me advice on better bowls for cats with flat faces and even picked them up for me while I was away! Additionally, she gave me suggestions on toys that would help keep Anouk entertained while I was working long hours at work. I definitely got the benefit of some feline psychology advice in addition to her stellar petsitting services.
Recently, I got a last minute call from my company asking me to leave the next day for minimum six weeks (it ended up being more) and in a panic I called Anita asking for her advice. She worked out a schedule to come every day for the entire length of my stay, an absolute lifesaver. She sent me pictures and videos (the best to see the two of them playing together!) and kept me updated while I was away allowing me to relax and feel truly comfortable that Anouk was getting a lot of love and attention in my absence. Anita worked her magic and my shy little cat was certainly won over by her! As much as I hated being away, I had absolute trust and confidence leaving her with Anita.
Now that I’ve found out I have to relocate back to New York City, I’m so disappointed I won’t be able have Anita as my petsitter. She is by far the best, most caring and capable petsitter I’ve ever had! I would recommend her to anybody looking for a caring, trustworthy, cat expert to spend time with your cats. If you are looking for somebody to come and give your cat food and water every other day and leave, she is not that person. She’ll go above and beyond every time and has now made all other pet sitters look inferior to me. Highly recommended!!
Thanks again, I appreciate it so much!!
MAIDA VALE CAT SITTING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in Maida Vale then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill, so 5 mins from Maida Vale and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Anouk was happy with Catnips cat sitting service and your cat(s) will be too!