Emma Webb – Cat sitting Bayswater – Sophie testimonial
The regular email and photo updates really where a godsend! I was quite worried to leave Sophie on her own with a stranger – as she can be quite a nervous cat. But when I returned from holiday she was totally relaxed, and maybe even more playful than usual (Anita had brought several new toys with her for Sophie to play with). Catnips provides a professional and trustworthy service in excess of what I expected and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
…….The advice sheet for indoor cats had some very useful information too”
BAYSWATER CAT SITTING COMPANY
If you have found yourself on this page and have read the above Cat sitting Bayswater – Sophie, are a cat guardian and live in Bayswater l then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill, a few mins from Bayswater, and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Sophie was happy with her Cat sitting Bayswater – Sophie. You and your cat will be too!
WHY SHOULD CATS STAY IN THEIR OWN HOME?
Cats are territorial and territory is everything to them. Therefore removing your cat to a cattery or to be boarded in another home (both unfamiliar territory) is stressful for cats. The best option a cat owner has to is hire a cat sitter to visit the home everyday or to hire a live in cat sitter.