Laura – Bayswater
Catnips has been taking care of our two cats during the Easter break, after we had problems with our previous cat feeding agency.
Anita is a very nice and friendly person who has been lovely with our two cats- she has played with them every day (even though one of my cats is very shy and the previous cat feeder claims he has rarely seen her – Anita seems to have bonded with her straight away) and has sent updates to my phone every other day as well as some pictures on the first and last day.
It was so lovely to see that the cats are having fun and are well cared of while we’re away.
I always thought my cats don’t particularly enjoy playing, as I have tried several toys before but they were just not interested. But Anita brought lots of toys for my cats and left them (for free!) and they really liked it so I can now enjoy playing with them which is great fun!
Also, their fur was beautifully shiny when I came back and Anita had taken care of my plants too.
Additionally I have received some very helpful advice and info sheets and now one of my cats who used to poo next to the litter tray has never done this again. I simply did not realise that there is not enough space for the two of them! Thank you Anita!
In summary, I can only highly recommend Catnips, it has given me complete peace of mind and has made my cats all happy!
CAT SITTING BAYSWATER
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in Bayswater then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill, so 5 mins from Bayswater and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Ashanti and Kitty were happy with Catnips cat sitting service and your cat(s) will be too!