Anita Walsh – Teddington
I have some experience of keeping cats – having had them for over twenty years – but when I contacted Anita about Holly I was at a total loss. Holly is a rescue cat who was quite traumatised, and who would not go on to the floor at all – she effectively lived on my dining table. Anita did a home visit, and the advice she provided was invaluable in giving me guidance on how to move forward with my very anxious cat. From the point of Anita’s visit, things started to improve. I tried a range of activities advised by Anita, and gradually Holly gained confidence. She is still nervous but she moves around the house from the sitting room to the dining room and the bedroom, and she is beginning to show interest in the garden – something I never thought I’d see before consulting Anita.
FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK AFTER THREE MONTHS
Holly is now so much happier. She wanders around the house, eats in the kitchen and uses the cat flap. Even as I email she is rushing around the garden playing….. She is still a nervous cat but is now really affectionate. You would not think she is the same cat as the petrified one that you came to see – Progress started after your first visit and has continued.
CAT BEHAVIOURIST CONSULTATION
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a cat behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Anita Walsh was happy with Anita Kelsey’s cat behaviour consultation and you will be too.
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERT, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.